SitFit Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I use the SitFit?
- I have back trouble: Is the SitFit right for me?
- Do different colors have any significance?
- What sports could the SitFit benefit?
- What kind of chair do I need for the SitFit to work?
- Do I have to pump up the SitFit?
- Why do you provide a pump?
1. How do I use the SitFit?
Please watch the following instructional video to learn about the SitFit.
2. I have back trouble: Is the SitFit right for me?
If your doctor has advised you that sitting with proper posture would help or alleviate back issues then SitFit is likely a good choice. If you are unsure, please consult your doctor before using a SitFit. Our commitment is to your health and vitality.
3. Do different colors have any significance?
No, there are simply different color choices.
4. What sports could the SitFit benefit?
Participants in virtually all sports benefit from the SitFit! A strong core provides stability and helps to generate power.
5. What kind of chair do I need for the SitFit to work?
Any chair works as long as the SitFit can be placed flat, or relatively flat, on the seat of the chair.
6. Do I have to pump up the SitFit?
It is not necessary to add or remove air from the SitFit; the SitFit comes pre-inflated to what we feel is the optimal pressure.
7. Why do you provide a pump?
If you find that the SitFit is still too unstable for you initially you can use the pump to inflate the SitFit further to make it easier to sit on.
Please Email Us if you have any questions!